These are Blake Lively’s 8 sacred healthy habits

From the moment she played the iconic Serena in Gossip Girl, we are already big fans of Blake Lively. From her jealous relationship with Ryan Reynolds to her ever-bright smile, the 34-year-old actress appears to be living a healthy and happy life.

How does she do this?

Blake’s 8 healthy habits for a healthy and happy life

Research from The Every Girl shows that there are 8 things Blake adheres to at all times to ensure she is (and stays!) healthy and happy.

Got curious? We’ve listed Blake’s sacred rules for you.

1. She starts the day with a big glass of water

This first habit is one that is fairly simple. Yet many people forget to start the day with hydrating the body and they also drink too little throughout the day. Blake usually starts her morning with a large glass of water.

In the morning your body is dehydrated: water is therefore necessary to get everything going again. Here you can read which 5 positive things happen if you drink a glass of water immediately after getting up.

2. She never skips breakfast

Blake, like almost all nutrition experts, believes that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is important that breakfast consists of proteins and products that keep blood sugar levels stable. Don Saladino, Blake’s trainer, told Cosmopolitan that Blake’s go-to breakfast consists of boiled eggs and vegetables. So no croissants and fruit.

3. She keeps her skincare routine as simple as possible

With all the expensive and sophisticated skin care products on the market today, we forget the motto less is more sometimes: something that Blake swears by when it comes to her skincare. In an interview with People Magazine, the actress shared a list of her favorite beauty products.

What is striking is that Blake limits the amount of products she uses on her skin. Blake also doesn’t just use products from expensive brands: she swears by the CeraVe SPF lotion and her Burt’s Bees lip balm.

4. She maintains a balanced diet and never counts calories

According to her trainer, Don Saladino, Blake’s diet consists of a healthy balance of proteins, vegetables, fruits, slow-burning starches like sweet potato and healthy fats like avocado. In addition, Blake doesn’t count her calories.

“I don’t think putting someone into a caloric deficit is the right thing to do”says Blake’s trainer Saladino about this. “This is why a lot of coaches and people are unsuccessful.”

5. She has exercise high on her list of priorities

Blake is very passionate about sports: she can be found in the gym about four to five days a week! Of course this is not necessary for everyone to stay healthy and happy and not everyone has the time for this. What matters is that you are at least a little active every day. Do you find this difficult? These are 7 ways to move more without realizing it.

6. She keeps in mind that there is no such thing as “perfection” in your exercise routine

If you are someone who likes to be in the gym, remember that there is no such thing as perfection. Blake is a mother of three and travels a lot, so she knows it’s impossible to always stick to her exercise schedule. She is at peace with this and we should all do that.

“That’s the biggest mistake that people make”Saladino told E! news. “The reality is, it’s never going to be a perfect scenario, right? There’s always going to be things getting in your way. That’s just life. Just get in there and move.”

7. She restricts drinking alcohol

Blake likes socializing and parties, but she doesn’t need alcohol for this. “I don’t drink because I don’t like the effects of alcohol, but I like being a part of it,” she said in an interview with People magazine. “I like being social and I like people coming together.”

Still, Blake sometimes found it difficult not to drink at parties. “I found that sometimes not drinking, the thing that was interesting was that it was a little alienating, because you don’t feel — and maybe it’s just in your own head — but you just don’t really feel a part of it. ”

This prompted her to launch Betty Buzz: a line of non-alcoholic drinks that can serve as the basis for a mixed drink, but can also be drunk as is.

8. She tries to stick to the 80/20 rule

As mentioned before, Blake doesn’t count her calories. In order to maintain her good figure and at the same time make life as fun as possible, Blake follows the 80/20 rule. This means she eats healthy 80% of the time and enjoys unhealthy(er) things the other 20% of the time.

Ryan Reynolds dyes Blake Lively’s hair and this video serves as proof

Seen a mistake? Mail us. We are grateful to you.

Reply to article:

These are Blake Lively’s 8 healthy habits that you can easily apply to your own life

Leave a Comment